We are a remote and rural Practice located in the coastal village of Ullapool, around 1hr North West of Inverness, on the now famous North Coast 500 route.
We aim to provide realistic, holistic family medicine to our rural population whilst retaining a healthy balance between work and life.
This position could be a salaried role or partnership and would suit a team player with a passion for multidisciplinary General Practice.
- GMS Practice: 2600 patients with 3 GP Partners, 2 Nurse Practitioners (1 retiring), First Contact Physiotherapist, Practice Nurse and Health-Care Assistant
- Competitive salary, indemnity cover provided
- Generous annual leave, ten public holidays and one week study leave, sabbatical leave every 5 years for Partners
- As a Partner you would have an immediate and equal position as a Director on our Board
- Paperless Vision clinical system and Docman, active participant in our Cluster. 15min appointments as standard
- Supportive of outside interests and portfolio careers. We currently participate in Medical Education in the form of Medical Students from Aberdeen University and Research projects
- Integrated community team on site including Social Workers, District Nurses, Health Visitor, podiatrist and Midwife
- Golden Hello and relocation package subject to availability
- No Out of Hours commitment, but available locally if desired
- Primary and high achieving Secondary school, excellent local amenities and superb opportunities for out-door pursuits and water sports
Informal visits and enquiries welcome, please contact the Practice Manager Kirsty Copland firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications with CV & covering letter to: Dr Erica Alexander, Executive Partner email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 31st March 2022