Annual RGPAS Conference 12-13th November 2022
The Rural General Practitioners Association Scotland (RGPAS) is pleased to publish the full programme for its annual conference which is being held in Inverness or Online on 12 – 13th November 2022.
RGPAS is a volunteer organisation welcoming other GPs and rural clinicians throughout Scotland to this informal gathering.
Tickets can be purchased exclusively on Eventbrite
- TEC Respiratory Pathfinder Project
- Rural Fellows in Scotland
- HRT update
- Palliative Care – advances in use of Ketamine in pain management / End of Life Together Project
- WONCA conference Limerick – student presentation
- National Centre for Remote and Rural Health & Social Care
- Rural GP from Ukraine
- Medical Volunteering experience in Ukraine
- Pre – Hospital Emergency Care
plus Annual General Meeting for members (new members welcome) JOIN HERE
informal enquiries to hello@ruralGP.scot