12th – 13th November 2022, Craigmonie Hotel, Inverness
Join us for connection, learning and self-care
(a.k.a good food, great company, thought provoking chat, and clinical content).
To be held at the Craigmonie Hotel, Inverness.
Hotel info –
Accommodation – as is the tradition, delegates need to arrange their own . Unfortunately there is no accommodation at the Craigmonie hotel this year. However, there are a number of rooms reserved for #RGPAS22 delegates on a first-come-first-served basis at the Columba Hotel (sister hotel of Craigmonie) which is a 10 minute walk across the river.
Parking is available at the Craigmonie or the Pay and Display Car Park at the Cathedral near to the Columba hotel – keep your parking ticket and a token will given to spend in the bar!
Please email email@example.com to discuss your accommodation booking, or call 01463 231649.
Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th November – bookings now open.
Confirmed topics :
- BASICS Pre – Hospital Emergency Care– 3D Major Incident mock- up, with triage scenarios and updates including hypothermia.
- The Future of Rural General Practice – National Centre for Remote & Rural Health and Social Care; Dispensing.
- Clinical – HRT and palliative care updates
- Technology – Respiratory Pathfinder Project
- Recruitment – Reports from the Rural fellows
- Conferences – Report from WONCA Limerick 2022
- Global – Volunteering in Ukraine; Sustainable Health
- Social – Conference dinner; Early morning sea swim; meet the Rural GPs of tomorrow; Rural Fellows; medical students; GP Trainees; our next locum.
plus Annual General Meeting for members (new members welcome) JOIN HERE
Conference dinner on Saturday for all (pre-booking and payment required).